How to record a session with other meditation apps?
Updated: Jun 2
Flowtime can work simultaneously with other meditation apps. Feel free to use Flowtime to record biodata while meditating with the guide/sound of other meditation apps.
Flowtime biodata helps to visualize the effect of meditation sessions in other apps.
Follow these steps:
1. Open other meditation apps and find the session/ambient sound you are going to listen to.
2. Open the Flowtime app and tap on the “Meditation Timer” card to select a time that is a bit longer than the length of your meditation session in case the end sound ringing when the timer ends would distract you. Or customize a timer. Then click Start.
3. Go back to the other meditation app and start playing the meditation guide/sound.
4. Return to the Flowtime app to keep it running in the foreground.
5. After the audio stops, end the session and view the report.
Watch the video for more details: